Review Agenda Item
1. Director Herndon, Chair; Director Carr, Vice-Chair; Directors O’Halloran, Peterson
1. The Chair will call the meeting to order.
2. The Secretary will call the roll.
1. The Secretary will lead the Committee in the Pledge of Allegiance.
1. Action on Monthly Personnel Matters: Action on Classified Personnel Transactions,
2. Action to Recommended Administrative Appointments, Promotions, Reassignments and
3. Action on Request to Waive Administrative Policy 3.09(9)(e) and Extend Contracts R
4. Action on Request to Waive Administrative Policy 3.09(9)(e) Related to Flexible Sp
5. Action on Request to Waive Administrative Policy 3.09(9)(e) Related to Vision Bene
6. Action on a Request to Approve Seasonal Payments for the Use of School Facilities
7. Action on Monthly Facilities Matters: FMS Award of Professional Service Contracts,
8. Action on Monthly Finance Matters: Authorization to Make Purchases; Report on Chan
9. Action on the Award of Exception-to-Bid Requests
10. Action on the Award of Professional Services Contracts
11. Action on a Technical Amendment for Contract Number C030669
12. Report with Possible Action on Limited-Term Employees, January-June 2022
8/18/2022 - 5:30 PM
ITEMS OF BUSINESS
8. Action on Monthly Finance Matters: Authorization to Make Purchases; Report on Change Orders in Excess Of $25,000; Report on Budget Transfers; Report on Contracts Under $50,000 and Cumulative Total Report; Report on Monthly Grant Awards; Acceptance of Donations
Strategic Plan Compatibility Statement
Admin Policy 3.06 - Fiscal Accounting and Reporting
2. Report on Change Orders in Excess of $25,000
3. Report on Budget Transfers
4. Report on Contracts under $50,000 and Cumulative Total Report
5. Report on Monthly Grant Awards
2. Report on Change Orders in Excess of $25,000.pdf
3. Report on Budget Transfers.pdf
4. Report on Contracts under $50,000 and Cumulative Total Report.pdf
5. Report on Monthly Grant Awards.pdf
Recommended for the Board’s approval at this meeting is purchase
of nine vehicles, fitness equipment and live stream cameras.
The report on change orders in excess of $25,000; the report on contracts awarded with a value under $50,000 and cumulative total report; and the report on monthly grant awards are attached and no action is required.
The listing of donations offered to schools and departments is also attached.
Fiscal Impact Statement
This item authorizes expenditures as indicated on the attachment.
Implementation and Assessment Plan
The Administration recommends that the Board (1) authorize the purchases and (2) accept the donations as listed in the attachments, with appropriate acknowledgement to be made on behalf of the Board.
Carla Woyak - Administrative Assistant III
Martha Kreitzman - Chief Financial Officer
Keith Posley, Ed.D. - Superintendent