Review Agenda Item
1. Director Garcia, Chair; Director Jackson, Vice Chair; Directors Herndon, Leonard,
1. The Chair will call the meeting to order.
2. The Secretary will call the roll.
1. The Secretary will lead the Committee in the Pledge of Allegiance.
1. Action on Monthly Personnel Matters: Action on Classified Personnel Transactions,
2. Action on Recommended Administrative Appointments, Promotions, Reassignments and
3. Action on a Request to Approve Prevailing Wages
4. Action on Approval of a Substitute Teacher Incentive Program
5. Action on a Request to Approve an Increase to the Annual Salary Increment Provided
6. Action on a Request for Approval of Job Descriptions for Associate I - Family Supp
7. Action on Monthly Finance Matters: Authorization to Make Purchases; Report on Chan
8. Action on the Award of Exception-to-Bid Contracts
9. Action On Monthly Facilities Matters: FMS Award of Material Purchase Recommendatio
10. Action on a Recommendation to amend the 2023-2024 Inter-District Transfer Agree
11/14/2023 - 5:30 PM
ITEMS OF BUSINESS
9. Action On Monthly Facilities Matters: FMS Award of Material Purchase Recommendation
Strategic Plan Compatibility Statement
Effective and Efficient Operations
Listed below is the material purchase recommended for the Board's approval at this meeting:
- Graybar Electric Company for Disconnects and Switchgear installation at the Administration Building; Code: BLI 0A 9J4 FM EMMB = $90,319.12
Fiscal Impact Statement
This item authorizes an expenditure for:
Total Material Purchase Requested = $90,319.12
Implementation and Assessment Plan
Upon Board approval, the attached material purchase shall be executed.
The Administration recommends that the Board approve the attached material purchase.
Shannon Agor - Administrative Assistant III
Sean Kane - Senior Director - Facilities & Maintenance Services
Michele Wilborn - Budget Analyst
Katrice Cotton, Ed.D. - Chief School Administration Officer
Keith Posley, Ed.D. - Superintendent